Nikon (Nikkor) 50mm F1.8 AFS
- F Mount Lens/ FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to 22
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Aperture Control Ring
- Compact and Lightweight
- Minimum Focus Distance: 18"
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
- 7-Blade Circular Diaphragm
The AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens from Nikon is a supremely lightweight lens that offers a f/1.8 maximum aperture for effective low light shooting and shallow depth of field control. A standard 50mm focal length on FX format cameras, it provides a 75mm focal length equivalence when used on DX format Nikon DSLRs.
With a simple and time-tested optical design it weighs in at just 5.5 oz making it a great lens for travel and everyday use. Nikon's Super Integrated Lens Coating improves light transmission, reducing ghosting and flare, and it accepts 52mm filters. An integrated aperture control ring enables manual control of exposure in addition to AE control through the camera body. For programmed auto or shutter-priority auto exposure shooting, use the minimum aperture lock lever to lock the lens aperture at f/22.
Autofocus is not supported by D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, and D5300 cameras--lens may be used with manual focus only. Be sure to check your camera's lens-compatibility information before selecting a new lens.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture for sharp low light imaging and effective shallow depth of field control
- Lightweight and compact build
- Super Integrated Lens Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Built-in aperture control ring
- Distance and depth of field scales
|Filter Thread||Front:52 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.5 x 1.5" (6.35 x 3.81 cm)|
|Weight||5.5 oz (156 g)|
|Package Weight||0.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.0 x 4.0 x 3.0"|